When signing up for these teams, players and parents must agree to the following:
– Players will attend EVERY tournament and practice on the team calendar. Exceptions are family events like weddings, graduations, etc. that cannot be changed, religious camps/events, or another event that only has them missing 2 practices maximum for the season.
– Players are NOT permitted to guest play with another club. Playing with another club while rostered with M&D Orlando may result in losing your roster spot.
– A player being dismissed from the team due to a team policy violation will not result in a refund.
– All parents and players agree to each coach’s standard for coach/player/parent communication at practices and during tournaments.
Red Teams/Non-designated teams
– Players should plan to attend most if not all of the tournaments on the team calendar
– Players are expected to be at all practices with the following exceptions: Family events like weddings, graduations, etc. that cannot be changed, and religious camps/events.
– A player who habitually does not attend practices and/or tournaments may have their roster spot given up. Being dismissed from the team due to a lack of attendance will not result in a refund.
– In the case of serious injury accompanied by a doctor’s note.
– Before one month of the season start. Amount to be determined based on the ability to fill that roster spot.